Saturday, October 8, 2016

Success Story Milestone: 100lbs -->> GONE!

I've said all along, I'm just working on my success story one day at a time and OH-EM-GEE have I hit a big milestone! I can hardly believe it, but I did it!! I REALLLLY did it!

I've LOST 100 POUNDS!!! Who am I?!?!

When I started in February, I never imagined in a million years that I would hit this milestone! I've said this repeatedly this week: it's both surreal and incredible! I feel like it's not me. I feel like I'm peeking into someone else's life.

Having come this far still surprises me. I keep thinking that I'm going to step on the scale and it'll show 444 again and then it's going to laugh and tell me this has all been a joke and isn't real. Ridiculous, right?! haha

Getting from 90lbs to 100lbs took FOREVER -- about 5 weeks. September was not a kind month in the scale department. I only lost about 6 lbs (Aug 29 - Sept 26), which is terrible! haha BUT it wasn't all bad.

September was actually a good month, in other respects. I started a weight training class! And I got of my blood pressure meds! YAYYY! My doctor doesn't actually think I had a 'blood pressure problem', now. She's thinking it was either a) a virus that sent my body off the deep end or b) the change in diet and starting to exercise made my body go haywire for a little bit. Whichever it was, I'm done with them!

I'm so excited to see what the next few months bring. I LOVE this new me! Sometimes, I still struggle with motivation in the exercise realm, but I just keep working on it. I actually got called a 'gym rat' the other day, which was strange. haha Am I? Maybe I am. How did 'the fat chick' become a 'gym rat'? I hope that doesn't mean I stink. Lord, gyms smell nasty! haha

Whatever I am, I'm just going to keep doing it. 145lbs to go... one day at a time... one pound at a time. Bring it!


No comments: