Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Day 3 -- The Pineapple Sabotage (Wednesday, March 02, 2016)

Who would have ever thought they'd be sabotaged by pineapple?! I make myself a smoothie just about every morning. This morning, I tossed in my typical frozen fruit -- it was a tropical kind of day -- so I decided to throw in a whole can of pineapple chunks, juice and all! I go on my merry way and off to work I go. I get to work and throw all of my smoothie ingredients into my tracker. It's looking good... until I add up the can of pineapple. How bad could it be? 350 calories bad, my friend! And that's the no sugar added variety! HOLY SMOKES! Let me tell you though, that was one yummy smoothie, even if it was 650+ calories! = Needless to say, no more full cans of pineapple are going in! Haha Lesson learned.

No comments: