Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Taking it to the Street (Friday, April 29, 2016)

The company I work for has two buildings in downtown Seattle with a block between them. Occasionally, we have to go back and forth.

I have ALWAYS dreaded a meeting in the other building and ALWAYS struggled to walk between them. I'd often had to rest at the bus stop or in the lobby of one of the buildings before I could finish getting to where I was going. NOT TODAY!

Today, I left my desk, walked over and straight to my meeting and wasn't even out of breath! When I came back, same thing!!

These are the kinds of accomplishments that motivate me more than the scale ever can!! It was so incredibly cool to realize that going between the two buildings isn't the heavy task it was even a couple months ago!

Progress feels AMAZE-BALLS!

No comments: