Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Week 8 and Three-Quarters: Drop it like it's Hot! (Friday, April 29, 2016)

This week has COMPLETELY gotten away from me. I barely have time to recap Week 8 before Week 9 will be upon me. Soooo many things have happened!

This week, I weighed in and broke the 30lbs lost mark! I'm officially down 32 lbs! So wild! I'm on the cusp of being in the 300 club! I can almost use the scale I bought a couple months ago! So incredibly excited!

Several people are noticing the difference. I've had a difficult time... until the other day. I got out my driver's license, which was renewed in October. *jaw drop!* My face looks SO different! Crazy!

I also got my first Progress Reward! I bought myself a $50 Gift Card for Lane Bryant for when I need new clothes! I'm going to do that at every 25lb mark. Let's not forget my 70 Lifetime Miles from FitBit! That was exciting and unexpected! Now, to keep going and get the next one!

Last, but not least, I REGISTERED FOR THE COLOR RUN! I'm so excited and yet filled with so much trepidation! I still have three months so I'm just going to keep walking and keep doing what I can to get ready. I just have to approach it as I can do however much I can and, whatever that is, is better than what I could do before! I can hardly believe I even considered a 5k walk, much less registered!

I feel like a broken record, but I really can hardly believe how much things have changed -- how much I've changed -- in the last two months. My body, my fitness, and most importantly, my mindset. I literally get tears of joy when I think about how far I've come already!

Every day, I get one step -- or 4500 steps -- closer to having a better quality of life! I couldn't be more thrilled!

No comments: